4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Lane, Asfordby, Melton Mowbray
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The Rosefinch is a 4 bedroom detached house comprising of Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Cloakroom, 4 Bedrooms (en-suite to master) & Family Bathroom. Garden to rear & double garage.
Quality and value from a very old established family business with an enviable reputation.
Traditional brick construction with a good standard of insulation.
Solid internal walls to ground and 1st floor.
PVCu windows, soffits and fascias.
To include Oak Internal Doors.
White Emulsion paint throughout.
Fitted Kitchen with Double AEG Oven in tall housing with Combination Microwave, 5 Burner Gas Hob, Flat Bottom Canopy Chimney and Stainless Steel Splashback.
Under Pelmet lighting to wall units, Tall larder unit with wirework pull in baskets.
A one & half bowl Under Mounted Stainless Steel sink, plumbing and electrics for washing machine. Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
White downlighters to Kitchen.
Quartz worktop to Kitchen only with quartz upstands.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen only.
Full gas central heating (or alternative system if gas not available) with Hive.
White sanitary ware with co-ordinating wall tiles & white downlighters to Bathroom only.
Thermostatic shower over bath in Main Bathroom together with a Silver shower screen.
Thermostatic shower to En-Suite with co-ordinating wall tiles. Shaver Socket & Chrome Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & En-Suite.
Cat 5 socket to Lounge next to TV aerial point and Bed 1.
TV aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen.
Two mains sockets in Kitchen & Bedroom 1 with USB ports.
Intruder Alarm system.
Smoke detectors, Carbon Monoxide Alarm and security locks to all external doors.
External light to front and rear elevation.
Outside tap to rear of property.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable).
N.H.B.C 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
For more information please contact Head Office on 01162661541 open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28062915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.