4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Way, Rugeley, WS15
- Generously proportioned and delightfully located detached family home
- Sought after village setting nestling on the edge of Cannock Chase
- Reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Delightful family lounge with multi fuel log burner
- useful study/family room
- Quality fitted family kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Generous master bedroom with en suite luxury shower room
- 3 further good double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double garage and private driveway
- Mature beautiful landscaped rear garden with decked area
Enjoying a lovely setting in this highly regarded village nestling on the edge of the Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this impressive detached family home is available with the benefit of no upward chain and the potential for an early completion. Superbly presented throughout and offering particularly deceptive accommodation the property has three superb reception rooms and four good double bedrooms. There are quality fixtures and fittings throughout making this a very comfortable family home ready for the discerning purchaser. Upper Longdon provides a delightful village environment with an extremely popular village pub serving food, and just a couple of minutes walk takes you onto Cannock Chase, a haven for horse riding, bike riding and walking. Lichfield city centre is just some 6 miles distant, approximately 10 minutes by car, and provides a broad choice of shopping and leisure facilities. An excellent opportunity within this very popular location, an early viewing would be strongly encouraged.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11638430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.