2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdwards Way, Manea, March
- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Window
- Electric Heating
- Village Location
** FIRST TIME BUYER ** / ** INVESTOR ** - Two Double Bedrooms - Electric Heating ** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES **
This modern semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Manea, approx. 8 miles from the market town of March. The property will ideally suit a first time buyer or investor and benefits from two double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room and car parking area to the rear. Manea also benefits from a railway station with connections to March, Peterborough, Ely, Cambridge etc aswell as a having a school, post office, shop, restaurant and public house.
Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 4.75m x 3.73m max )
(8ft 8ins min) Window to front. Coved ceiling. Electric panel heater. Under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Stainless steel sink, 1 1/4 bowl. Work surfaces with cupboard and drawers under. Tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 10" min ( 3.66m x 2.69m min )
(9ft 3ins max) Window to rear. Electric convector heater (to be fitted).
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 7' 8" ( 3.56m max x 2.34m )
(8ft 8ins min) Window to front. Electric convector heater (to be fitted).
Window to side. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Bath with shower mixer taps over. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan.
Rear gardens are enclosed, being predominately laid to gravel for ease of maintenance. Timber store. Rear access gate to car parking area with two parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74637053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.