5 bedroom detached house for saleAncton Way, Elmer Sands
Offers in Excess of
- Substantial Detached House
- Walking Distance of Beach
- Backing onto Woodland
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- 5 Double Bedrooms. 4 En Suite
- Family Bathroom. Utility/Cloakroom
- Large Conservatory
- Lawned Gardens & Patio
- Garage & Off Road Parking
DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE located on the ELMER SANDS PRIVATE ESTATE offering BRIGHT and SPACIOUS accommodation BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED throughout and within WALKING DISTANCE of the BEACH.
Situated in a highly sought after coastal village location being within a few minutes walk of Elmer Beach and backing onto woodland to the rear.
The bright accommodation has oak flooring throughout most of the ground floor and comprises entrance hall with door to the spacious open plan living space which incorporates a fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor, white gloss units, granite work surfaces and integrated Bosch appliances. This opens to the dining room and sitting room, which benefit from a central double sided log burner and doors to the large conservatory, opening in turn to the rear garden.
Two of the double bedrooms are located on the ground floor, one of which has an en suite wet room. There is also a utility/cloakroom with plumbing for appliances and a WC.
On the first floor there are 3 further double bedrooms, all with en suite facilities and built in wardrobes. The master bedroom also has a Juliette balcony with double doors overlooking the garden. There is also a stylish family bathroom and loft access off the landing.
Outside the gardens are laid to lawn and patio area with side access gate and door to the rear of the garage. There is driveway parking to the front together with access to the garage.
Disclaimer - As the seller's agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - From the mini - roundabout in Middleton village centre, next to the Fiat garage, proceed east towards Elmer into Elmer Road, passing the playing fields (Shrubbs Field) on the right hand side. Then take the eighth turning on the left into The Layne and right at the end into Ancton Way.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74639531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28063572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Walberton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.