3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarstang By Pass Road, Preston, PR3
Offers in Excess of
- Large garden plot with space for development subject to planning
- Walking distance to Churchtown and Garstang
- Lancaster Preston and Blackpool within 15 minute drive
- Good local schools primary and secondary
- New boiler fitted 2018
- Two solid fuel wood burners to compliment Gas central heating
- Driveway parking for three cars
- Outside toilet and brick shed with electricity
- Wooden summerhouse
- Solid Oak Floor throughout downstairs
Housesimple have the pleasure in offering for sale this is a fantastic home that meets the needs of varied buyer's.
This property boasts excellent extended living space downstairs not usually found in a semi detached property and traditional 3 bedrooms upstairs, including a fourth attic room which is currently used as a bedroom. The property is a lovely family home which can be moved into immediately. The house sits in an excellent school catchment and offers rural living in a community where shops, restaurants and amenities are closely located.
Contact Housesimple on 0330 111 0070 to arrange your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74641355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS97190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.