2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWest Dumpton Lane, Ramsgate, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Ramsgate/Broadstairs border
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to bus stop
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (44)
They say location is everything and that could not be a truer word said about this larger than average bungalow. Situated on the Ramsgate/ Broadstairs border. West Dumpton Lane is positioned just off the Ramsgate Road which is the main bus route in and out of Ramsgate. Only a short drive or bus ride to Westwood Cross, where you will find a great selection of shops and restaurants as well as all of the major supermarkets.
Ramsgate is situated on the southerly aspect of the Isle of Thanet and benefits from the country's only Royal Harbour. The distinctive and beautiful harbour has a vibrant yachting community alongside some commercial activity. With the recent high-speed rail link taking you from Ramsgate to London in just over an hour the area is growing from strength to strength and a lovely place to retire to.
This property is nicely arranged and benefits from a large fitted kitchen overlooking the garden. A nicely proportioned lounge and dining area, opens onto the rear of the bungalow through the lovely patio doors, really letting the outside in. The two bedrooms are at the front of the property but could be moved around if a different layout is desired. Outside there is a patio rear garden, ideal for those looking for low maintenance gardening and yet getting the benefit of the sunny aspect and to the front is the potential for off street parking (subject to local planning being granted).
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 x 10'7 (4.52m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Lounge: 12'11 x 12'2 (3.94m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 9'3 (3.30m x 2.82m)
- Shower Room: 7'9 x 5'7 (2.36m x 1.70m)
- Hard standing to Front
- Garden to Front & Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74641457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.