2 bedroom apartment for saleDelamer Road, Bowdon, Altrincham
- Two Bedroom Triplex Apartment
- Nine Unique Residences
- Grade II Listed Converted Church
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Private Terrace
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
A two bedroom triplex apartment set within the heart of this stunning church with attractive outside terrace. The nine new residences at Trinity sensitively respond to the material and detailing of this impressive Grade II listed building. The newly inserted components sit sensitively within the volume of this historic structure, taking reference from existing forms and fabric. Finishes have been carefully selected to reflect the character and detail of the historical setting, providing enduring quality.
A mix of distinctly different residences creates variety within the scheme, including large three bedroom units set over three and four floors within the converted nave; A further two, three-bedroom triplex residences are housed within the former church hall with two, one-bedroom residences below. Finally, at the rear is a self contained three-bedroom property arranged over three floors of the converted Sunday School. The new residences make use of the impressive volume of the listed structure with double and triple height spaces responding to the scale of the magnificent stained glass windows, and retaining original features such as leaded windows and polychromatic brickwork. On the outside, the facade is fully restored ensuring these unique properties will stand the test of time.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74641478.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 698155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Altrincham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.