4 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Park Estate, Stainforth, Doncaster
- Ideal to the first time buyer or investor alike
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
Ideal to the first time buyer or investor alike and offered for sale with no chain is this four bedroom mid-terrace property. Benefitting from four bedrooms, enclosed rear garden and a garage. VIEWING ADVISED
Ideal to the first time buyer or investor alike and offered for sale with no chain is this four bedroom mid-terrace property. Situated within close proximity of local shops, schools and transport links, the property comprises; entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property provides gardens to the front and rear and a garage. A viewing is recommended.
With front facing double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and decorative ceiling rose.
Dining Room 14' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.29m max x 2.97m max )
Comprising; radiator with cover, dado rail, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, decorative ceiling rose and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 20' 5" x 11' 11" into recess ( 6.22m x 3.63m into recess )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, the lounge comprises; gas fireplace, two radiators, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and decorative ceiling rose.
Kitchen 8' 5" plus door recess x 9' 2" ( 2.57m plus door recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the side and door to the rear. The fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood above. Tiling where visible, wall mounted boiler, spotlights and extractor fan.
Airing cupboard, loft access and decorative ceiling rose.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 11" inc cabin bed ( 2.67m x 2.41m inc cabin bed )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, storage over bulkhead and built in cabin bed.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" into recess x 8' 3" max ( 2.03m into recess x 2.51m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four 5' 2" x 11' 5" ( 1.57m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Rear facing double glazed obscure window, the shower room comprises; tiling where visible, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Enclosed front garden with lawned and pebbled areas.
Enclosed rear garden with lawned area and further enclosed area with decked area.
With power and light supply, double doors, side facing single glazed window and a rear personal door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74642576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.