3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGleneagles Drive, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- In the highly sought after Location of 'Gleneagles Drive' in Skegness.
- Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Sep. WC & Bathroom.
- External - Garage, Driveway with pot. Car Port, Front & Rear Garden.
NO UPWARD CHAIN - 3 Bed Detached Bungalow in the highly sought after Location of 'Gleneagles Drive' in Skegness. Accommodation; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Sep. WC, 3 good sized Bedrooms & Bathroom. External - Garage, Driveway with pot. Car Port, Front & Rear Garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED & Spacious 3 Bed Detached Bungalow in the highly sought after Location of 'Gleneagles Drive'. Situated on a prominent plot, this property is comprised of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Sep. WC, 3 good sized Bedrooms & Bathroom. Externally having a Garage & off road parking via a Driveway with pot. car port if required, Font garden & South/East facing Rear Garden. This Fantastic property can be viewed by contacting the selling agent, William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Feature flooring, wall mounted radiator, ceiling spot lights, fitted storage, airing cupboard and doors leading into all principle rooms.
Lounge 25' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 7.87m max x 3.91m max )
Carpeted with double glazed windows to the front, 3 wall mounted radiators, feature fireplace which has been newly fitted with an inset remote controlled feature gas fire creating a real focal point to the room and double glazed upvc double doors leading into the Conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.65m x 4.11m )
Being built of brick and upvc construction with double glazed windows to three aspects allowing for views over the rear garden and an abundance of natural light and double glazed upvc double doors leading to the rear garden, fitted carpet and wall mounted radiator making the ideal space for relaxing throughout the year.
Kitchen 17' 7" max x 13' 9" max ( 5.36m max x 4.19m max )
Access via the Entrance Hall, having tiled flooring for ease of maintenance, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing views over the rear garden, gas boiler, a good range of modern fitted wall, base and drawer units with complementary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset sink with mixer tap over, cooker with four burn gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances and a door leading into the rear porch.
Having tiled flooring with doors leading into the separate WC and Kitchen and a upvc double glazed door opening out onto the rear garden.
Having a tiled floor with textured ceiling, low flush WC, towel rail, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin with hot and cold taps over and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 2" min plus wardrobe ( 3.76m x 2.79m min plus wardrobe )
Having fitted mirrored wardrobes being the width of the wall ideal for storage provisions, carpet, textured ceiling, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and feature wall paper to one wall.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.72m )
Carpet, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, feature wall paper to one wall and a double glazed window to the rear elevation over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
Having carpet, feature wall paper to one wall, double glazed window to one wall and a wall mounted radiator.
Tiled flooring and walls for ease of maintenance, two double glazed opaque windows to the rear, free standing bath with central mixer taps over, pedestal sink with hot and cold taps over, low flush WC, wall mounted radiator, fitted mirrored storage unit and corner shower cubicle with sliding doors and electric shower there in.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.41m x 3.02m )
Has electric up and over door with concrete flooring, upvc side door with double glazed opaque glass panel allowing natural light to enter, double glazed opaque window to the side, loft hatch access and ramped internal access for ease of access for those with restricted mobility.
Laid to lawn with a blocked paved Driveway and provides access to the integral Garage whilst also providing access into the rear garden, sheltered patio area to the side of the property ideal for the use of a car port if required.
Superb and generously sized South/East facing rear garden being a real sun trap in the summer months, mainly laid to lawn with paved pathways around, gated side access leading to the front of the property, large garden shed ideal for storage and is enclosed via timber fencing creating a degree of privacy.
This Fantastic property can be viewed by contacting the selling agent, William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See multi map illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74645048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.