4 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Tydd Gote, Wisbech
- Detached chalet house situated on a large plot
- Fantastic rural location close to Tydd St Giles Golf + Country Club
- 4 bedrooms (2 ground floor) with 3 en-suites
- 22 ft kitchen plus lounge with wood burner
- Multiple off road parking + 2 garages
HIDDEN GEM - Situated in a fantastic rural location on a large plot, this detached chalet provides flexible & well presented accommodation plus 3 en-suites, 22 ft kitchen, lovely lounge with wood burner, 2 garages and beautiful gardens. A rare opportunity to buy such nice surroundings!
HIDDEN GEM - This well presented detached chalet is situated in a fantastic rural location, not far from the Tydd St Giles Golf + Country Club. The property is situated on a large plot with beautiful gardens and field views and offers a rare opportunity to buy a home with such nice surroundings - One not to be missed!
The spacious, well presented and flexible accommodation provides 4 bedrooms (2 ground floor) with 3 en-suites! There is also an impressive 22 ft kitchen, lovely lounge with wood burner, welcoming hallway, boot room, porch, utility and an additional wc. Also boasting multiple off road parking, 2 garages and an outbuilding, this home really is the full package! Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing.
Kitchen 22' 5" x 14' 5" ( 6.83m x 4.39m )
Lounge 20' 7" x 14' 7" ( 6.27m x 4.45m )
Ground Floor Bedroom One 15' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.64m )
Ground Floor Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.18m )
Garage One 18' x 15' 9" ( 5.49m x 4.80m )
Outbuilding 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Garage Two 15' 9" x 10' ( 4.80m x 3.05m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue on this road out of the town and onto the Sutton Road. Follow this road until entering the village of Tydd Gote. Take a left hand turn into Hannath Road and follow this and then turn left into Sandy Lane (Over the bridge) and then turn the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our 2 boards!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74645063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.