4 bedroom detached house for saleHedgerow Grove, Dunmow, Essex, CM6
- Within walking distance to Dunmow High Street
- Four Bedrooms (presently converted into a large three bedrooms)
- Excellent decorative order
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with family area
- West facing garden
- Driveway for three cars
- Garage partly converted with Utility Room and Ground Floor Cloakroom
Located in this sought after development and enjoying an open aspect to the front overlooking a greensward. We are pleased to offer for sale this recently constructed and most attractive four bed detached house presently converted into a large three bedroom residence. The first floor consists of a master bedroom now with a dressing room (previously fourth bedroom) and en suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the ground floor is a good size lounge, 27 ft fully equipped kitchen/diner with family area, utility room and cloak room. EPC B.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74647867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 520836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.