3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDamgate Lane, Martham, Great Yarmouth
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Field Views
- Ample Reception Room Space
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Much Sought After Area
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented, detached family home. Offering three bedrooms and two reception rooms, the property has extremely versatile living accommodation as well as ample off road parking, a large enclosed rear garden and stunning field views to the front.
Set in the village of Martham, this fantastic detached home is deceptively spacious and well presented. Martham is a popular broadland village offering bus routes, a library, shops and amenities along with a primary, middle and high school. The accommodation offers two reception rooms and three bedrooms, creating extremely versatile living accommodation. Outside there is ample off road parking and a large enclosed rear garden backing onto fields. This property would make an ideal family home and must be viewed to be appreciated!
Lounge 23' 3" x 16' 2" ( 7.09m x 4.93m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front/side, open fire place, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 8" Max x 23' 6" Max ( 8.13m Max x 7.16m Max )
Handmade fitted kitchen with wood burner and a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl sink/drainer, gas range cooker, a hob, with a double glazed window to the rear/side.
Utility Room 13' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.03m )
With a range of base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 18' 3" x 14' 5" ( 5.56m x 4.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 17' 10" x 14' 11" ( 5.44m x 4.55m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobe.
UPVC double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, radiator.
Tiled side bath, WC, hand basin, fully tiled.
Laid to lawn garden to front, driveway access to side of property, double garage.
Laid to lawn, lined with plants and trees, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74652764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.