2 bedroom terraced house for saleBewick Crescent, Newton Aycliffe
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Terraced Property - No Chain
- Entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen,
- Family bathroom, Separate w.c,
- Externally gardens to the front and rear.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Offers Invited Between £70,000 to £80,000 - Northgates offer FOR SALE this two bedroomed terraced property with gardens situated within walking distance to Newton Aycliffe town centre, The dwelling is close to all local amenities and is offered for sale with no on-ward chain. In brief the property consists of:
Entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen,
Family bathroom, Separate w.c,
Externally gardens to the front and rear.
Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
4.77m (15'8") max x 3.63m (11'11")
UPVC double window to front, electric fire with feature surround, double radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
4.78m (15'8") x 1.78m (5'10")
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to rear, door to Storage cupboard, window to rear.
Window to rear, door to:
Single radiator, laminate flooring, stairs, uPVC double glazed entrance door, door to:
3.63m (11'11") max x 2.74m (9')
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, door to Storage cupboard, door to Storage cupboard.
3.63m (11'11") x 3.63m (11'11")
UPVC double glazed window to front, twoStorage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
Comprising panelled bath with shower over and curtain rail, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, uPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator, vinyl flooring.
W.c. - Window to rear.
Gardens to the front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74654312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8964238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.