4 bedroom detached house for saleSoutherton Crescent, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- **Must Be Viewed**
- Sought After Area
- Balwearie Catchment Area
- Refurbished To An Exacting Standard
- Stunning Reception Areas
- One Of A Kind Family Home
- EPC = D
* SUPERBLY PRESENTED AND REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME
* ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER STREETS IN KIRKCALDY
* STUNNING LOUNGE WITH FULLY GLAZED BI-FOLD DOORS ONTO GARDEN
* VERY FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION TO SUITE ANY BUYER
1 Southerton Road is a stunning period family home which benefits from being fully refurbished inside and out and now is truly in move in condition. The property boasts ample parking to the front and large low maintenance gardens which enjoy a westerly outlook. On entering the property you can really get an idea of the quality of the refurbishment and it is decorated in a neutral palate ready to truly make your own. Some of the very best elements are the contemporary kitchen with unique dining area with wood burning stove, the large lounge/family room with a huge amount of glazing truly bringing the outside in and also the modern family bathroom with recessed bathing area and the stunning wet room on the first floor level which accompanies the master bedroom. There are also 3 large double bedrooms at ground floor level along with a generous and sizable utility.
Southerton Crescent is excellently located within the commuting town of Kirkcaldy and boasts highly regarded primary and secondary schools. This stunning home sits beautifully on the periphery of Beveridge Park which offers great amenities and an abundance of wildlife.
This property is sure to be in high demand and will be perfect for a whole range of buyers. With the close proximity to the highly regarded Beveridge Park and main line station it will be perfect for commuters looking for a great lifestyle at a great price. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING. EPC Rating = Band D.
Lounge / Family Room
Snug / Dining Area
Bedroom / Sitting Room
Luxury Family Bathroom
First Floor Landing
Wet-room / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74665550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528705421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.