4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 6, The Ashford, Queens Walk, Shrewsbury Road, Baschurch SY4 2DP
Offers in Region of
- A Hatt fitted kitchen with selected appliances including an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Cottage-style, five-panel internal doors
- Internal and external entrance lighting to the front of the home
- Compact style thermostatic radiators
- Energy-efficient central heating system
- Sliding wardrobe doors to the master bedroom
- Shaver point in the master en suite
The Ashford is designed to impress. From its stylish double-fronted exterior to the spacious master suite with fitted wardrobes and dressing area, this is a home to be proud of. On entry through the vestibule, the hallway leads through to a bright dual aspect living room, complete with a bay window providing plenty of natural light.
The open plan kitchen/dining room features selected integrated appliances such as a dishwasher and fridge freezer and leads through to the family area. From here, you can access the rear garden through a set of french doors. As well as the master suite, the Ashford has three further bedrooms, with a second en suite shower room included in bedroom two. A large family bathroom with a white suite and double shower tray complete the first floor of this stunning home. This property also features a separate double garage, plots 16 and 28 also benefit from a south-facing rear garden.
A 4 bedroomed detached house with double garage.
Unique bungalow house type
Well-connected sought-after location within close proximity to the market town of Shrewsbury
Open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors to the rear garden
Master bedroom with en suite shower room which includes a double shower tray
Fitted sliding wardrobes to the master bedroom
Integral single garage and separate utility space
*Images depict typical Galliers interiors; finishes and specification may be subject to change
A Hatt fitted kitchen with selected appliances including an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
Cottage-style, five-panel internal doors
Internal and external entrance lighting to the front of the home
Compact style thermostatic radiators
Energy-efficient central heating system
Sliding wardrobe doors to the master bedroom
Shaver point in the master en suite
Living Room - 3.25m x 7.04m (10'8" x 23'1") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.78m x 6.27m (12'5" x 20'7") -
Family - 4.24m x 4.01m (13'11" x 13'2") -
Utility - 2.54m x 1.91m (8'4" x 6'3") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.24m x 4.06m (13'11" x 13'4") -
Dressing - 2.67m x 2.82m (8'9" x 9'3") -
En Suite - 1.75m x 2.13m (5'9" x 7'0") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 3.66m (11'1" x 12'0") -
En Suite 2 - 1.78m x 1.91m (5'10" x 6'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.79m x 4.01m (9'2" x 13'2") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.38m x 2.51m (11'1" x 8'3") -
Bathroom - 2.90m x 2.16m (9'6" x 7'1") -
Double Garage -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27866258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.