1 bedroom apartment for saleBevington Street, Liverpool
- Refurbishment of iconic Grade II-listed building
- 7% NET assured for 2 year
- Designed by experienced and successful architects
- Fully managed cash investment
- Community Front Garden
- Bike storage
Nestled in amongst other local landmarks such as Tobacco Warehouse and Stanley Dock in the Vauxhall area of Liverpool, Eldon Grove has a rich history and strong architectural presence that really makes it stand out.
The New Eldon Grove apartments are set within peaceful surroundings, yet on the edge of the vibrant Liverpool city centre, boasting a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, clubs, theatres and shopping to suit every preference.
Developed in an iconic Grade II-listed building, this exceptional development will create a stunning selection of modern 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Carefully designed to preserve the heritage of the site while serving the needs of a new generation, the New Eldon Grove benefits from a community garden and shared landscaping, as well as parking, bike storage, and secured entrance hallways.
The apartments in the original blocks have been re-imagined for 21st century living, with fully modernized fitted kitchens and bathrooms, while benefiting from the character of the Victorian buildings, with mullioned bay windows and their own front doors leading from the external walkways.
All apartments are fully managed and offer investors a strong 7% NET rental return for 2 years.
Contact us today to get more information including floorplans and brochure.
Property reference: IATA10599
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.