4 bedroom bungalow for saleAntron Hill, Mabe Burnthouse, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Oil fire central heating
- Sweeping driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Village location
- Garage and workshop
- Beautifully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Bedrooms with en-suite
- Enclosed gardens surround
- Sun terrace and patio areas
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this wonderful four bedroom detached bungalow with off road parking for several vehicles which is located on the outskirts of the popular village of Mabe with easy access to nearby facilities. The property benefits from double glazed windows, oil fire central heating, beautifully fitted kitchen and bathroom, bedrooms with en-suites, enclosed gardens surround with sun terrace and patio areas. Sweeping driveway which provides off parking for several vehicles with garage/workshop.
This superb property is located on the outskirts of the popular village of Mabe which offers easy access to neighbouring towns with Falmouth being approximately three miles away which offers a number of facilities including banks, restaurants, butchers, pubs and has a multi-screen cinema complex. Penyrn has a mainline railway link to London Paddington station. The popular beaches of Gyllyngvase and Swanpool area short drive away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74673293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV180195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.