3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham
- New Contemporary Semi-Detached Home
- Luxurious Fixtures & Fittings
- State of the Art
- Designer Kitchen
- Beautiful Bath & Shower Rooms
- Small Exclusive Development
- Village Location
* OVER 60% OF SITE NOW SOLD STC * HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE * GENEROUS BUYER PACKAGES * INCENTIVES FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS * NEW CONTEMPORARY HOMES * LUXURIOUS FIXTURES & FITTINGS * STATE OF THE ART * DESIGNER KITCHEN * BEAUTIFUL BATH & SHOWER ROOMS * SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT * VILLAGE LOCATION *
Richard Watkinson & Partners are pleased to offer to the market a brand new contemporary housing development by Avant Homes in the popular village of Aslockton comprising of 77 Plots offering 3,4, and 5 bedrooms,including a choice of quality fittings and finishes.
Aslockton is well equipped with amenities include public house, tea shop, local post office/shop, well regarded primary school, hourly bus services and railway station with links to Nottingham and Grantham, village hall and excellent sports facilities. Additional amenities can be found in the nearby market town of Bingham and the village is convenient for the A52 and A46 which provide good road access to the cities of Nottingham and Leicester, the A1 and M1.
For further information on the plots currently available please call us on 01949 836678.
The photographs shown are examples.
Disclaimer - Please note that these photos show a different plot on the site so kitchen/flooring/bathroom/garden choices may differ depending on the plot chosen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74674178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28067856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Bingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.