2 bedroom terraced house for saleKent Road, Bingley
- Guide price - £115,000 - £120,000
- Two bedroom end terrace property
- Within a popular location of Bingley
- Ideal for FTB or BTL investors
- Close proximity of St Ives and Bingley train station
Two bedroom end terrace property in as popular location of Bingley within close proximity of St Ives and Bingley train station. Would be ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors. Guide price - £115,000 - £120,000
Offered to the market is a two bedroom end terrace property in as popular location of Bingley within close proximity of St Ives and Bingley train station. Would be ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and shower room. Guide price - £115,000 - £120,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is double glazed with a central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard, window to the front which is double glazed and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 1" x 9' 11" max into recess ( 5.21m x 3.02m max into recess )
This is a good sized lounge with a window to the front which is double glazed, central heating radiator, TV aerial and an archway which leads through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
There is a central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear decking area.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.26m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units complimentary work surfaces over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor above, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, dishwasher, central heating boiler, central heating radiator, two windows to the side and rear which are double glazed and a door to the rear which is double glazed.
Bedroom One 12' max into recess x 8' 8" max ( 3.66m max into recess x 2.64m max )
There is a window to the rear which is double glazed, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.46m )
There are two windows to the front which is double glazed, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and double shower cubicle. There is also part tiled walls, window to the rear which is double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a gravel seating area and borders for shrubs. To the rear there is also as mainly laid to lawn garden with a raised decking seating area and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74674748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.