5 bedroom detached house for saleDunvegan Avenue, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- Cul De Sac Location
- Great For Good School Catchments
- Very Large Reception Rooms
- EPC = C
- Ideal Family Home
- Call Now To Arrange Your Viewing
* VERY LARGE DETACHED FAMILY HOME IS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* CATCHMENT FOR STRATHALLAN PRIMARY AND BALWEARIE SECONDARY
* BEAUTIFUL GARDENS TO THE REAR AND LARGE DRIVE TO THE FRONT
* IDEAL FOR ANY GROWING FAMILY
This beautifully appointed five bedroomed luxury family home is situated within a highly desirable area of the commuting town of Kirkcaldy. The accommodation briefly comprises: spacious entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor landing and access to useful downstairs shower room/WC. The entrance hallway gives access to both the formal lounge which affords excellent natural light to both front and rear aspects and has ample space for free standing furniture. The entrance hall also gives access to the utility, kitchen and dining room areas which again are large in proportions. A doorway leads from the entrance hallway and the formal lounge through to the converted garage which is a great additional space. At first floor level there are 5 spacious bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom.
Travelling away from Kirkcaldy town centre travel up Oriel Road and Dunvegan Avenue can be found some distance up on your left hand side. Turn left into Dunvegan Avenue and the property can be found on your left hand side and is identified by the Your Move for sale board.
The front gardens are laid to lawn with herbaceous borders and the rear gardens are laid to areas of lawn with outside dining areas and an attractive summerhouse. The rear garden offers excellent degrees of privacy. Properties of this quality and location rarely come to the market, early viewing of this beautiful property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74674907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528788572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.