3 bedroom cottage for saleFfordd Glan Y Mor, Talybont, LL43
- Detached, 3-bedroomed cottage
- Suit someone who wants renovation project
- Quiet location off main road
- Good-sized garden, but overgrown
Aberscethin is a detached, stone-built, cottage which has rendered elevations. The cottage is in need of renovation but is situated off the main road down a driveway and stands in a sizeable plot of land. This property would suit someone looking for a project! An added benefit is that the Railway Halt is conveniently close by.
Front door into Hallway
Living Room : 5.77m x 3.66m (18'11" x 12'0") , Window to front. Open fireplace with brick surround (untested) Built-in cupboards in recesses. Electric storage heater. Revealed timbers. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen : 5.09m x 2.00m (16'8" x 6'7") , Base unit with stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Base units with worktops over. Electric storage heater. Door to rear garden and window to front.
From hallway stairs lead up to Landing with electric storage heater and window to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 : 3.67m x 2.87m (12'0" x 9'5") , Two windows to the front. Built in cupboards. Electric storage radiator.
Bedroom 2 : 4.29m x 2.78m (14'1" x 9'1") , Window to the front. Blocked off fireplace. Cupboard.
Bedroom 3 : 3.44m x 2.05m (11'3" x 6'9") , Window to rear garden. Built-in cupboards.
Bathroom : Paneled bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC. Skylight.
Outside: : Attached to the property is a Lean-to Utility Room/Store Room. There is also a detached Garage belonging to the property.
Unfortunately both the front and rear gardens are badly overgrown. But the rear garden, if cleared, appears to be a good size and is secluded.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WALT_001268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walter Lloyd Jones & Co., Barmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.