1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale1 Shamrock Street, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12
- Main door ground floor flat
- Double bedroom with bay window
- GCH & DG
- Modern kitchen
- Private south-facing garden to front and communal drying green to rear
- Sought after location
- Walking distance of City/Rail
- Viewing a must!
There is a good internal layout which includes an entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen (with feature stable door), bay windowed double bedroom and luxury shower room.
Gas central heating is installed with double glazed windows throughout, good storage, tasteful decor, quality carpets and charming period features, such as deep skirting and decorative ceiling coving.
The south facing walled garden to front features potted shrubs. To rear there is a communal drying green, original outbuildings and private patio area with space for table and chairs.
Room sizes and accommodation
Lounge 4.90m x 3.66m (16'1 x 12'0)
Kitchen 3.02m x 1.40m (9'11 x 4'7)
Bedroom 5.06m x 4.08m (16'7 x 13'5)
Shower room 2.23m x 1.09m (7'3 x 3'7)
Shamrock Street forms parts of a long established residential area within walking distance of Dunfermline City Centre, Railway Station and local amenities. For the commuter, easy access can be gained to the M90 Motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee and central Scotland via the Kincardine Bridge.
An appointment to view can be made by contacting selling Agents on 01383 721141 or ESPC during weekends on 01383 605000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74692241.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference shamrockstret1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenson & Marshall, Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.