4 bedroom terraced house for saleColling Close, LOUGHBOROUGH
- Mid-town house
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking & garage
A four bedroom three storey town house situated within the sought after residential area of Loughborough in close proximity of local primary school. Offering substantial accommodation throughout this property would make an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to upsize.
A four bedroom three storey town house situated within the sought after residential area of Loughborough in close proximity of local primary school. Offering substantial accommodation throughout this property would make an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to upsize. The ground floor offers entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner. The first floor comprising three bedrooms and family bathroom with access to the second floor master bedroom with en-suite. Please call through to William H Brown to book your viewing 01509 214686.
Accessed via door to front with stairs to first floor landing and doors to ground floor accommodation. Fitted alarm system.
Double glazed obscure window to front, wash hand basin, low level flush W/C and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 16' 1" ( 3.99m x 4.90m )
Double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/diner 9' 4" x 13' 11" ( 2.84m x 4.24m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, work surfaces and partially tiled walls. Area for dining table, space for washing machine. integrated oven and gas hob. Central heating boiler, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with airing cupboard and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear.
Stairs leading from the first floor landing to the master bedroom.
Bedroom One 18' MAX x 16' MAX R.H.H ( 5.49m MAX x 4.88m MAX R.H.H )
Situated on the second floor with double glazed skylight window, wall mounted radiator and door giving access to the en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising low level flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed skylight window, partially tiled walls and wall mounted radiator.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fence boundaries. Paved area with steps leading to raised lawn area.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74692346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.