1 bedroom cottage for saleUwchlaw Ffynnon, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwynedd, LL41
- A charming, Grade ll Listed cottage
- Traditional stone and slate construction
- Front and rear gardens
- Private parking space to the rear
- Furniture and white goods included in the sale
- 1 bedroom
- Views from the front garden towards the Moelwyn Mountain range
- Ideal starter home
- No onward chain
A charming, Grade ll Listed, former quarryman's cottage, occupying a slightly elevated position on the fringe of the town and enjoying pleasant views to the front towards the Moelwyn Mountain range.
The cottage is considered an ideal starter home and there is no onward chain.
The historic slate quarrying town of Blaenau Ffestiniog has several tourist attractions which included the Ffestiniog Narrow Gauge Railway and Llechwedd Slate Caverns. The town also boasts several mountain biking trails with extreme mountain bike tracks and other adventure attractions such as the Zipworld, Bounce Below and Zip World Caverns. The surrounding area also benefits from a variety of outdoor pursuits including fishing, hiking, climbing, canoeing many scenic country walking routes.
Accommodation:- Comprises:- (all measurements approximate)
with exposed stone wall, staircase leading to the first floor, stable type door opening into the::-
Living Room/Dining Area
3.44m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10")
with stone built fireplace fitted with gas wood-burner style stove set on a raised tiled hearth, exposed ceiling beams, opening into the:
3.10m x 1.99m (10'2" x 6'6")
with range of fitted wall and base units including single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surface, tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, spacious understairs store cupboard, exposed ceiling beams, rear entrance door (washing machine, electric cooker and fridge/freezer included in the sale)
3.76m x 3.24m (12'4" x 10'7")
with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c., tiled surrounds, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank fitted with immersion heater, vinyl floor covering
Garden to the front with shared path
Small rear yard and garden areas on two levels (right of way to the rear)
Private parking space to the rear
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage
Note: The sofa bed, king sing bed, dining table and 2 chairs, television and white goods are included in the sale.
EPC Exempt being a listed building
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74695352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BF1090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.