2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMill Road, Lancing
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BIKE STORAGE SPACE
- COURTYARD REAR GARDEN
This well presented ground floor apartment has been renovated throughout and comprises of an open-plan kitchen/dining room/ living room, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Features of this property include gas central heating and double glazing.
Through the courtyard to the rear of the building you will find the door to the ground floor apartment. Here is a door to the bin/bike storage shed. Through the front door into the modern kitchen with space for many appliances. This room is open to the dining room and through to the larger than average living room where you will also find doors to both the bedrooms and the modern bathroom. Please call or e-mail us today to book you an appointment to view this property internally.
Bike Storage 6' 8" MAX x 5' 8" MAX ( 2.03m MAX x 1.73m MAX )
Lounge 19' 8" MAX x 15' 11" MAX ( 5.99m MAX x 4.85m MAX )
Door to front, double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, wall lights, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 3" MAX x 9' 11" MAX ( 3.12m MAX x 3.02m MAX )
Two double glazed windows to side, radiator, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 3.28m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel 1 1/2 sink drainer, work surfaces, gas oven, electric hob, cooker hood, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, double glazed door to courtyard.
Bedroom One 17' 4" MAX x 12' 8" MAX ( 5.28m MAX x 3.86m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" MAX x 9' 4" MAX ( 2.97m MAX x 2.84m MAX )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower screen, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiling, boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74698160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG103815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.