2 bedroom cottage for saleWonderful Stone Cottage Overlooking Countryside
Offers in Excess of
- Stone Cottage
- Lots of Character
- Immediate Views Over Countryside
- Large & Secluded Rear Garden
- 15' 8' Workshop plus Outbuilding
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway To Rear
- Desirable Village Location
- Great Access To A1
- No Onward Chain
If you would prefer to make you home away from the hustle and bustle of things then this is definitely the one! Located along a country lane with views across the countryside certainly provides plenty of peace and quiet, but only being a couple of minutes from the A1 gives the added benefit of excellent transport links, making commuting an easy task. It is also only moments from local amenities such as the Co-Op shop, doctors surgery, school, pub and much more. The charming property boasts two double bedrooms, a nice lounge and a great size and secluded rear garden with lots of space to unwind in or cultivate. Plus there is a 15' x 8' workshop ideal for storage, place of work or hobbies. Parking is also catered for with a driveway to the rear. All in all this is will make someone the perfect home
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74704238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8989788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coral James Estate Agents , Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.