4 bedroom house for saleMain Street, Barsby, Leicestershire
- Comprehensively Renovated Home
- Energy Rating D
- Substantial Period Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary En-suite Shower Room & Separate Family Bathroom
- Dining Room & Lounge
- Superb Large Living/Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Fully Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
- Double Carport & Gravelled Drive
Located in the highly regarded village of Barsby is this comprehensively remodelled, refurbished and extended period cottage believed to date back to 1701. The property occupies a generous corner position with established and private gardens. Providing high quality accommodation comprising a dining room, large inner hallway/study, lounge with open fireplace, fabulous large living/dining kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and space for a dressing area together with a newly fitted family bathroom. As part of the refurbishment the property has been fully rewired, replumbed together with new high specification double glazed windows with aluminium external cladding. Benefitting from gas central heating, a large carport and workshop/store. The property has been fully redecorated throughout and has new floorings including engineered oak flooring and new carpeting. In all, the property presents an ideal opportunity for a family to move straight into and is offered with no upward chain. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Barsby is a particularly unspoilt village situated between Melton Mowbray and Leicester and therefore convenient for fast commuting to both. The surrounding villages of Ashby Folville, South Croxton, Gaddesby and Queniborough all offer a good range of local facilities.
From Queniborough take the South Croxton road out turning eventually left as signposted Barsby. On entering the village along Station Road turn left into Main Street. The property can then be found situated immediately on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74704987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT150397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.