2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Street, Felthorpe
- Superb end terrace house
- Well presented throughout
- 2 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Gardens, garage & parking
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This is a superb end terrace house which is well presented throughout and benefits from having 2 bedrooms, refitted kitchen and bathroom. The property has a garage, parking and gardens. Early viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 1" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.68m narrowing to 2.72m )
A double aspect room with two double glazed windows, radiator, TV point and telephone point. UPVC door to outside.
Refitted Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, Neff electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood and plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled floor, radiator, central heating boiler, double glazed window and door to understairs cupboard.
Rear Entrance Porch
Electric point, plumbing for washing machine and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' max ( 3.71m x 2.44m max )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted with suite comprising p-shape bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls, laminate flooring and double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, with path leading to the side door.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn, with a gate opening to the parking area and garage with up and over door.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich passing through Marsham and Hevingham. Turn right into Shortthorn Road and at the T-Junction turn right then immediately left and follow this road into the village of Felthorpe. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74714024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.