5 bedroom terraced house for saleWillow Avenue, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B17
The property is situated within Edgabston, home to the Reservoir, Summerfield Park and Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Willow Avenue is accessed via Sandon Road, which runs from the Bearwood High Street to the main Hagley Road. The location is therefore ideal for transport links into the City Centre and for access to general amenities found within Bearwood. The neighbouring town of Harborne boasts high street shopping, local parks as well as a variety of eateries and entertainment venues. The Harborne High Street can be accessed within just 1.6 miles of the property.
* A traditional Victorian family home
* Welcoming entrance hallway with original Quarry tile flooring
* Bay fronted through lounge complete with period style fireplace and surround
* A spacious breakfast kitchen complete with integral oven, hob, extractor fan, grill, microwave and dishwasher
* A conservatory leading from the kitchen
* Five well proportioned bedrooms
* A generously sized Master suite with separate dressing area to include three pine wardrobes
* En-suite bathroom to the master with additional shower cubicle
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* An array of period features to include coving, corbel arch, ceiling roses, Dado rails and Quarry tile flooring
* Generously sized, low maintenance rear garden
* Garage to the rear of the property
* A well kept cellar providing ideal storage space with a useful water suction pump
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Baxi combi boiler located in the cellar.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74714267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11867004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Hagley Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.