4 bedroom detached house for saleViewpark Close, Liverpool
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Property
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Sought After Location
- Viewings Advised
- Offers over £340,000
Jones and Chapman are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom property that is located in a sought after area of L16. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what is in offer with this lovely home!
Jones and Chapman are delighted to welcome to the market this four bedroom detached property that is situated in a sought after area of L16. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and separate reception room/dining room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with off road parking to the front via drive way.
Lounge 10' 11" x 23' 8" ( 3.33m x 7.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors.
Family Room 8' 8" x 17' 6" ( 2.64m x 5.33m )
Window to the front, door leading to kitchen diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' x 18' 8" ( 3.05m x 5.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' 5" ( 3.40m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' ( 2.67m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" into door x 10' 3" ( 3.43m into door x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap,Victoriana power shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C.
There are gardens to the front and rear with off road parking to the front via drive way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74714563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT116340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.