3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Place, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1RQ
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Recently Refurbished To A High Standard
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Open Plan Lounge Diner With Patio Doors
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME REFURBISHES TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT - SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet residential location in the much sought after village of Freckleton. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, large outbuilding, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts well maintained laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 453567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.