4 bedroom cottage for saleTredington, Tewkesbury
- Wow, Wow, Wow, put simply this cottage is beautifully presented throughout
- A property where you simply walk in, place your furniture and enjoy from the first minute
- Living room with log burning fire, inset into exposed brick chimney
- Cottage style kitchen with block wood work surfaces, Belfast sink and AGA range cooker
- Bi folding doors from dining room lead into the rear garden
- 2nd reception room, and cloakroom/utility room complete the ground floor
- Master Bedroom with double aspect windows and en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms plus family bathroom
- Enclosed lawned gardens to the rear over looking paddock ( not included with the property)
- Recently added garage plus open fronted car port
Welcome to Number 2, Mill Cottages, a delightful period cottage that has undergone a wonderful refurbishment and so now offers a property that delights in period charm yet effortlessly combines the modern touches that we expect in today`s properties.
From the moment you arrive, the cottage excites, it feels warm and inviting and you want to know what sits behind the cream rendered exterior. The open fronted oak and brick porch sets the tone of property and once inside the rooms are beautifully presented, spacious and light.
The focal point to the entrance hall is the back of the fireplace, which is constructed of red brick and leads up to the ceiling, where it then disappears into the upper level. With wood flooring and painted in a neutral décor, doors lead into the remaining ground floor rooms which include; Living room with double aspect windows and a log burning fireplace, 2nd reception room, utility room and finally the kitchen/dining room. Spanning the width of the building and running across the back of the house, the kitchen is country personified. With cream units, Belfast sink and block wood work surfaces, the kitchen is completed by an AGA gas cooker and stone tiling to both the splash backs and floor. The stone floor tiling continues into the dining area where an eight-seater dining table comfortably sits in the space with the room flooded with natural light due to the large bi folding doors which lead into the rear garden.
Moving upstairs, the character of the house is seen throughout, from the exposed red brick walls in the stairwell and bathrooms and the exposed timbers that are found throughout the upper level, with the main found to the roof space in the landing. There are four bedrooms in total, three of which are double bedrooms with the final room being a lovely sized single bedroom. The master bedroom also offers a beautifully appointed en suite shower room which is mirrored in the family bathroom. All of the bedrooms offer open views with bedrooms two and four offering open countryside views over the neighbouring village; Fiddington.
Outside there is a driveway to the side of the property where the owners have recently erected a Border Oak single garage plus open car port for additional under cover parking/storage. At the back of the property is an enclosed lawned garden which overlooks a paddock, which the vendors advise is used for the production of hay.
To summarise, 2 Mill Cottages is a wonderful family home, beautifully appointed and one which will appeal to many buyers and it is because of this, that we recommend a viewing to avoid disappointment.
Leave Cheltenham along the Tewkesbury Road, passing Gallagher Retail Park. Continue along the road, over the motorway and following the signs for Gloucester and Tewkesbury. At the Coombe Hill traffic lights turn right and continue along A38. At the first set of traffic lights continue straight over, following the signs for Tewkesbury. At the traffic lights turn right, signposted Treddington/Stoke Orchard/Bishops Cleeve. Continue along the road where the cottage can be located on the left hand side of the road, just after the left hand turn for Fiddington.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.