3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobertson Avenue, Leven, KY8
- Located within a popular, sought after area
- An End Terraced Villa
- Fabulous Kitchen with all appliance integrated
- Wet Walled Bathroom with Shower
- Well appointed Lounge
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Three Double bedrooms
- Generous sized drive
- The Primary School is a stones throw away
This END TERRACED VILLA enjoys a much sought after location within the heart of Mountfleurie with the prestigious Mountfleurie Primary School opposite. This family home is double glazed and has gas central heating. Accommodation comprises; Vestibule with great storage, Hall, Spacious well appointed lounge, fabulous breakfasting kitchen with all appliances integrated, well walled family bathroom with shower and three double bedrooms. Gardens with generous sized drive. An excellent FIRST TIME BUY. Viewing by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74730814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16264848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delmor Estate & Lettings Agents, Leven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.