6 bedroom detached house for saleSandhurst Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7HL
- Magnificent Six Bedroom Double Fronted Detached Residence
- Large Fitted Kitchen With Separate Dining Room
- Two Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- "In and Out" Driveway For Four Cars
- Integral Garage To Side With Up and Over Door
- Leaded Light Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Available For The First Time In 45 Years
- Beautiful 120ft Rear Mature Rear Garden
- One Of Sidcup's Best Regarded Tree Lined Roads
- Within "Christchurch Conservation Area"
Named "Pernovena" we offer this truly magnificent double fronted detached home positioned within the ever popular "Christchurch Conservation Area". The wealth of accommodation on offer comprises grand entrance hall, large bay fronted living room measuring 16'9 X 15'4, second reception room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor cloakroom and a guest bedroom with an en-suite shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find five double bedrooms, family bathroom with a separate WC and a spiral staircase leading to two further loft rooms. Benefits of particular note include leaded light double glazing, gas central heating, an integral garage with an up and over door and an "in and out" block paved driveway for four cars. With a home of such proportions you would want a beautiful garden and this home has just that. Extending beyond 120ft with flower boarders and mature shrubs and trees this is sure to be any gardeners delight. Situated within half of a mile to Sidcup Main Line Train Station and within the catchment for many selective Primary and Secondary Schools we would highly recommend your internal viewing of this fine family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFSAL208547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.