Land for saleDevelopment site at Christina Park
PLANNING CONSENT Planning consent was granted by the South Hams District Council on the 30th January 2017 for 'Construction of a new three storey private residence on a brownfield site currently occupied by three garages on a site on the outskirts of Totnes'. Since acquiring the site the current owners have undertaken works preparing the site ready for works.
NB: The approved plans are for planning purposes and not for construction purposes.
Planning Application Ref: 1623/16/FUL
AUTHORITIES/UTILITIES South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes TQ9 5NE. Tel 01803 861234. http://www.southhams.gov.uk/
South West Water Developer Services. Tel 0800 0830283 http://www.southwestwater.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=8765
Western Power Distribution - Connections. Tel 0800 6783 105; 0330 123 5001. http://www.westernpower.co.uk/Connections.aspx
Open Reach BT - Connections. Tel: 0800 141 2659. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/contactus/connectingyourdevelopment/newsitesregionalcontacts/regionalcontacts.do
TOTNES The unique and charming market town of Totnes sits above the River Dart in the heart of the South Hams. The town is one of Devon's gems, the birthplace of the Transition Town movement in England and nominated in British Airways' HighLife magazine as one of the world's top ten funky towns. Full of colour and character, its atmosphere is cosmopolitan with a West Country flavour and those looking for history, alternative therapies and beautiful countryside will find it in and around Totnes. The town is said to have more listed buildings per head of the population than anywhere else in Britain. With a twice-a-week market and full of small independent shops, it's well-known for ethical products, wholefoods and fair trade goods. It is the second oldest borough in England, with an ancient Guildhall and Church, a Norman Castle and its North and East Gates. There is a well-regarded community college and a mainline railway station and Dartmoor, the South Hams and many of its fine beaches are within easy reach.
GENERAL CONDITION OF SALE Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay to the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7. ANY INTENDING PURCHASER IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO REQUEST FROM THE AUCTIONEERS IN GOOD TIME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION A COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
METHOD OF SALE The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on Tuesday 4th September 2018 at The Royal Castle Hotel, Dartmouth, TQ6 9PS commencing at 3PM subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available upon request from the agents) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see LEGAL PACK below).
Legal pack available from - Howard and over
Telephone number: 01752 556606
In order to fulfil the Auctioneer's responsibilities under the Money Laundering Regulations, the successful bidder/purchaser will be asked to provide proof of identity at the fall of the hammer. Acceptable documents include: passport, full driving licence or birth certificate and council tax bill. For further guidance and acceptable combination of documents contact the Auctioneers/Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74737190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034012290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.