2 bedroom duplex for saleBell Mead, High Street, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4
- 2 Bedroom duplex
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Under floor heating throughout
- Roof terrace
- Allocated parking
- Village centre location
- Close to railway station
- EPC Rating = B
A superb collection of luxury apartments located just a short stroll from Ingatestone Station, making it an ideal location for commuters.
BELL MEAD is an exclusive collection of luxury two bedroom apartments within the affluent commuter village of Ingatestone. Positioned just off the High Street, these bright, spacious homes offer the best in contemporary rural living within easy reach of the capital.
The villages of Ingatestone and Fryerning, renowned for having one of the most exclusive postcodes in Essex, are surrounded by a wealth of Green Belt, farmland, ancient hedgerows and woodland and the area retains a distinctly rural atmosphere despite its convenient location between Brentwood and Chelmsford and its excellent rail and road links into London.
Ingatestone Village provides a good selection of shops including two supermarkets, restaurants, delicatessens and a range of traditional pubs. Further to the south, Shenfield and Brentwood provide a more comprehensive range of shops and restaurants.
Ingatestone is very popular with rail commuters; the railway station is within easy reach providing a service to Liverpool Street from 29 minutes. The A12 can be found at the southern edge of Ingatestone or to the north at Margaretting.
“Crossrail” is scheduled to arrive in Shenfield in 2018, which will then provide a commuting service to not only the east end of London but also the west end, and beyond to Heathrow and Reading, without having to change trains.
• Luxury fully-fitted German kitchen with granite working surfaces
• Bosch & Zanussi integrated appliances comprising double
oven, induction hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
• Blanco sink with a polished chrome tap
• Quality bathroom sanitaryware
• Underfloor central heating with mobile app control
• LED downlighters to all rooms
• Chrome power sockets and light switches
• High-quality carpet and floor tiling throughout
• Building intruder alarm
• Allocated parking & visitor parking
• Landscaped communal gardens & footbridge providing access to Ingatestone Railway Station
• 10-year build warranty from LABC
*please not that furnished internal pictures have been virtually dressed
Square Footage: 1,109 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHD170062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.