2 bedroom terraced house for saleWodehouse Street, Norwich
- Exceptional two double bedroom Victorian terrace property
- Bathroom & shower room
- Non-bisected rear garden
- Wealth of original features
- South after north City location
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000. A highly impressive two double bedroom Victorian mid terrace property positioned on a sought after road which lies just north of Norwich City centre.
The property has many impressive features including ground floor bathroom and en-suite shower room on the first floor, 37ft (STMS) non-bisected rear garden and a wealth of original features such as original coving, strip wood floors and original cast iron fireplaces. There is gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and Wodehouse Street is particularly favours amongst north City purchasers.
Lounge 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m narrowing to 3.02m x 3.17m )
Entrance door, original coving, strip wood floor, inset cast iron fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' narrowing to 10' ( 3.43m x 3.35m narrowing to 3.05m )
Strip wood floor, inset cast iron fireplace, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top working surface, inset stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash backs, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and door to garden.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splash backs and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' narrowing to 10' " x 10' 5" ( 3.35m narrowing to 3.05m x 3.17m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect strip wood floor, radiator and built in storage cupboard with access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' narrowing to 10' ( 3.43m x 3.35m narrowing to 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and strip wood floor. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with chrome ladder radiator, tiled splash backs and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has permit parking to front. There is a non-bisected 37ft (STMS) rear garden which is mainly decked with patio area, outside tap and shrub beds and border, all enclosed by fencing. Ref: 36068
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74743496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.