3 bedroom terraced house for saleCraigends Avenue, Binley, Coventry, CV3
- NO UPWARD CHAIN AND IMMEDIATE POSSESION
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED
- LIVING ROOM & DINING KITCHEN
- EPC BAND E
- GAS CH SYSTEM D GLAZING
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- PARKING AND CARPORT TO REAR
- NO TRAFFIC/PARKING TO THE FRONT
- MUCH SOUGHT QUIET AREA
Reeds Rains Coventry are pleased to offer with NO UPWARD CHAIN and IMMEDIATE POSSESSION this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED property is situated in a quiet cul de sac next to extensive playing fields and woodland with walking and cycling tracks. The front looks onto a tree lined, non-traffic area that keeps vehicle noise to a minimum.
There are two schools within walking distance and two large shopping centres with supermarkets including Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Aldi and Lidl, as well as a B&Q, all within a five minute drive. There is also a bus stop at the end of the street.
The accommodation offers Entrance lobby, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Ground Floor Shower Room, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Front garden which overlooks green area with no traffic area and Rear Gardens. Parking and carport to rear. Viewing highly recommended . Epc Band E.
Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 13' 10" x 10' 10" (4.22m x 3.3m )
Window to front. Understairs storage .
Shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c
Dining Kitchen 12' 0" x 9' 4" (3.66m x 2.84m )
Range of base and wall units, drawers and working surfaces. Integrated Hob and Oven, Space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 15' 1" x 9' 5" (4.6m x 2.87m )
Window to front, wardrobe recess.
Bedroom 11' 0" x 8' 0" (3.35m x 2.44m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom 11' 0" x 0' 0" (3.35m x 0m )
Window to rear
Laid with wood chippings.
Attractive verandah, Lawn and carport parking area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74749712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201076783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.