2 bedroom apartment for saleElizabeth House, East Molesey
- Exceptional Modern Apartment
- Highly Sought After Queens Reach Development in Hampton Court
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Long Lease Remaining (over 996 years)
- Gated Development With Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
Newton Huxley Estate Agents in East Molesey bring to the market this stunning apartment nestled perfectly in the highly sought after Queens Reach development, a stone's throw from Hampton Court Station & Palace, the River Thames and Village of desirable restaurants, bars and boutiques.
With the current owners having occupied from new, the apartment has been very well maintained with a high quality finish throughout and lavish decor, viewings are highly recommended by the agent to appreciate the quality of this apartment.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room which is open plan with a modern fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms both of which benefits from built in wardrobes, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and separate family bathroom.
Outside the communal hallways are cleaned weekly, the surrounding grounds are maintained to the highest standard and the private development is gated. The property comes with one allocated parking space and visitors parking is available.
Other noteworthy benefits include gas underfloor heating throughout, phone entry system & security alarm and outdoor facilities include refuse collection and locked bike sheds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74752457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.