3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGosmoor Lane, Elm, Wisbech
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Fantastic village location
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite wc to master bedroom
- Ample parking to the front plus low maintenance rear garden
- No upward chain!
DESIRABLE LOCATION! Situated in the popular village of Elm and being sold with no upward chain is this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow that has ample parking to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear.
DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION! Situated down a popular residential road in the sought after village of Elm, is this modern and well presented detached bungalow. The accommodation includes 3 bedrooms (en-suite wc to the master), a fitted kitchen, lounge and a family bathroom that has a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. This lovely home benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, ample off road parking to the front and a low maintenance, fully enclosed, garden to the rear that has a shed and side access. Call today to arrange a viewing. **Being sold with no upward chain**
Kitchen 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.73m )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout take the second exit and proceed along. Take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed through the village of Elm, past the school, and turn left into Gosmoor Lane where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74755241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.