3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbrook, Grantham
- NO CHAIN!!
- Modern Semi-Detached Home
- Cloakroom, Lounge and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Popular Sunningdale Estate
- Boasting A Range of Amenities
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£155,950
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN Modern three bedroom semi-detached home perfect for the family, positioned within an extremely popular location on the edge of town. The Sunningdale estate also benefits from its own local amenities and easy access to the A52/A1.
William H Brown are proud to present this modern semi-detached family home with living accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts open views to the front and is approached with a small laid to lawn frontage with a driveway and access to the attached single garage. This home is not short of surrounding amenities, benefiting from local schooling is in abundance with two excellent grammar schools and highly rated infant, junior and secondary schools.
For those who enjoy a little bit of leisure, look no further! The property is located within walking distance of Belton Park Golf Course which is one of the finest golf courses in the Midlands and the National Trust Belton House which hosts an array of premier events all year round including Belton Horse Trials. The south of the property is surrounded by the area owned by the Woodland Trust with gorgeous walks.
Part glazed front door into the hall with radiator, staircase to first floor and access into the lounge, kitchen and cloakroom.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin and low level wc, radiator and a mounted fuse box.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 4" ( 4.78m max x 4.37m )
The lounge features French doors out to the rear garden with a door to the understairs cupboard, two radiators and a tv point.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wood effect units and drawers and a one and a half stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks. The kitchen also benefits from a built in electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood above, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator and fitted ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Door leading to storage cupboard with hatch access to the loft and access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
Bedroom one is fitted with a window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
The second bedroom has a window to the front aspect with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.16m )
The third bedroom is fitted with window and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and part tiling to walls.
Approaching the front of the property the gardens are of an open plan style with a driveway and access to the attached single garage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a water tap to the side and a personal door leading to the single garage.
Up and over door with power and lighting within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74761472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.