3 bedroom terraced house for saleMacdonald Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Bright and Spacious Three Bedroom Property
- Situated in the Desirable Area of Wavertree, L15
- Entrance Hall to Open Reception Dining Room
- Recently Refurbished Property with New Carpets
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Externally Comprises a Yard to the Rear
- Viewings for this Property are Sought After
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the sales market, this three bedroom mid terraced property on Macdonald Street, Wavertree, L15. Through a welcoming entrance you have an open lounge/dining room that is bright and airy courtesy of good sized windows to the front and rear. As you continue through the property, you have a refurbished kitchen that has a range of gloss finished wall and base units, integrated gas hob and oven and access to the rear. To the first floor, you have two generously sized doubles, one single bedroom and a stylish three piece family bathroom. Furthermore, this property offers a well maintained enclosed yard to the rear. Overall, this property has undergone and scheme of modernisation and has been refurbished to a high standard, with brand new carpets and blinds, making this the ideal home for a first time buyer. Viewings for this property are recommended and sought after.
Upvc double glazed door to front aspect
23' 6'' x 11' 7'' (7.162m x 3.541m)
Upvc double glazed window to front and rear aspect, two radiators, stairs to first floor.
6' 1'' x 8' 5'' (1.857m x 2.562m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, mix of wall and base units, integrated oven and gas hob, sink and drainer and boiler.
Bedroom One -
11' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.552m x 2.757m)
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
7' 4'' x 4' 2'' (2.234m x 1.271m)
W.C, wash basin, ceramic floor tiles, bath and shower, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two -
6' 2'' x 8' 5'' (1.886m x 2.562m)
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three -
6' 3'' x 8' 1'' (1.915m x 2.475m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Yard to the rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74768854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9875567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.