4 bedroom bungalow for saleFairland Close, Fleet
- Four bedrooms
- Two/three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast area with separate utility room
- Significant views onto Basingstoke Canal
- Peaceful cul de sac location
- Secluded gardens
- Detached single garage
Located at the end of this popular and peaceful cul de sac, is this spacious detached bungalow with wonderful gardens that offers a canal side setting.
The property welcomes you into the entrance hall, which provides central access to three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, with particular note to the master bedroom which features the added advantage of an en suite facility. There is a kitchen with separate utility room, spacious living room with feature fireplace and double aspect views over the garden and Basingstoke Canal and double doors that lead into a dining room. There is also a study, which could potentially be used a fourth bedroom, depending on the needs of a potential buyer.
The tiered gardens are each of a generous size and feature a beautiful aspect of the Basingstoke Canal. Side access leads to the front of the property where there is driveway parking a detached garage which is accessible via an electric up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74772242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE180335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.