5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFakes Road, Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented detached bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms, c/h & double glazed
- Large driveway & good sized rear garden
- Sought after coast village location
A WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with large driveway and good sized rear garden. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within minutes of the BEACH & SEA. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with large driveway and good sized rear garden situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within minutes of the BEACH & SEA.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, radiator, door to bedroom 5.
Radiator, airing cupboard, carpet.
Lounge / Diner 21' 1" x 12' 1" ( 6.43m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fireplace, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Kitchen 12' max incl storage cupboard x 13' 3" ( 3.66m max incl storage cupboard x 4.04m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler, part tiling, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 14' 3" ( 2.82m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" max x 17' 9" ( 2.54m max x 5.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 5 15' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, carpet.
Panelled Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Large driveway with space for five cars, side gate.
Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, shrubs, trees and plants, timber shed, Wendy house, oil storage tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74776166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.