4 bedroom cottage for saleBouncers Lane, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- STUNNING DETACHED COTTAGE DATING BACK TO 17TH CENTURY WITH A STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN EXTENSION, PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDENS & EXTENSIVE GARAGING/PARKING
- sitting room
- family room
- kitchen/dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- bathroom and a shower room
- utility cupboard and gas ch (part underfloor)
- gated drive and double garage with adjoining workshop/office
- imaginatively designed low maintenance private garden
A beautifully renovated Grade II listed detached thatched cottage, on the edge of the village close to extensive amenities and countryside walks
Randalls Cottage is a charming period cottage believed to originate from the 17th century. The property has been comprehensively renovated and extended and now benefits from a superb modern kitchen extension and home comforts include underfloor heating and double glazing in parts, seamlessly integrating with period features such as exposed beams, stone floors and character fireplaces. The accommodation offers flexibility of use with two reception rooms including a central family room, sitting room with a lovely inglenook and door to the garden, whilst the kitchen/dining room is a gorgeous room full of light with windows on three sides and doors connecting with the garden. Two of the bedrooms are on the first floor with two more downstairs, served by a bathroom and shower room. In addition there are storage cupboards throughout and a useful utility cupboard. Outside a gated drive provides off road parking for several vehicles and a double garage has a workshop/home office alongside. The garden has been thoughtfully landscaped with low maintenance in mind and strategically placed seating areas to enjoy different aspects of the property and surroundings.
Situated at the far end of Bouncers Lane adjoining Blacksmiths Lane, close to the village high street and just a stroll from extensive amenities. Steeped in history, Prestbury village has retained its character and has a variety of village shops and amenities including a hairdresser, post office, primary school, library, doctor's surgery, pharmacy, churches, historic public houses and tennis courts. The property is approximately 2 miles from Cheltenham town centre which offers superb shopping facilities with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for and there are excellent sporting facilities in and around Cheltenham. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74779004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN170220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.