2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongfellow Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
- Chain free, spacious detached bungalow
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Ideal updating/renovation project
- Front & rear gardens
- Newly brickweaved driveway & garage
Chain free, spacious detached bungalow, 2 double bedrooms, large lounge and kitchen/diner, ideal updating/renovation project, front & rear garden, newly brickweaved driveway and garage. Easy reach of the beach, beautiful surrounding coastal villages & ruins
Spacious detached bungalow in a sought after residential location of Caister, close to local amenities, within easy reach of the beach, beautiful surrounding coastal villages and ruins. The bungalow offers 2 double bedrooms with good size lounge and kitchen/diner, front and rear gardens, newly brickweaved driveway and garage. An ideal updating/renovation project, offered chain free!
Double glazed door to front and windows to front and side, carpet.
Double glazed door to front, carpet, radiator, loft access.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, TV and telephone point, fireplace with gas point, carpet.
Kitchen 14' x 11' max ( 4.27m x 3.35m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob and oven, cooker hood, TV and telephone point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed door to side and windows to rear and side, two cupboards (one with central heating boiler).
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Front Garden / Parking
Mainly laid to lawn with decorative shrubs, newly brickweaved path and driveway offering ample parking with dropped kerb.
Mainly laid to lawn with boarders, newly paved seating area and outside tap.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light, single glazed door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74779031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA104514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.