1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEckersley Drive, Fakenham
- End Terrace House
- One Double Bedroom
- Enclosed Unattached Garden
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented end terrace house situated on a popular development in Fakenham. The property benefits from a modern bathroom and a beautiful landscaped garden. Viewing is essential- as this is one not to miss.
UPVC double glazed entrance door, fitted cupboard. Opens to:
Lounge 12' 3" to inc stairs x 12' 3" ( 3.73m to inc stairs x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone and TV point, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor. Opening to:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 5' 6" ( 3.73m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Built in mirrored cupboard, one side housing the combi boiler and wardrobes.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.72m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, Chrome heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
The property benefits from off road parking and an enclosed un-attached garden. This is landscaped with a wide variety of shrub and planted borders. A willow tree and garden shed. The garden is a special feature of this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74779073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.