2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePenny Croft, Wicken Green Village, Fakenham
- Popular Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms & Box Room
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Don't Miss Out Call to View
This semi detached bungalow is immaculately presented and benefits from two double bedrooms and a box room. lounge and a dining room, modern kitchen and shower room. Outside there is a driveway proving off road parking and an enclosed garden. Viewing is essential!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, radiator and built-in cupboard.
Lounge 19' 4" max x 17' 2" max ( 5.89m max x 5.23m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over with inset stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks. Built in cooker and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear leading into the garden.
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 15' 5" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 4.70m plus recess x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" plus recess x 9' 2" ( 4.17m plus recess x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower with tiled splashbacks, Heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached by a driveway providing off road parking. The front garden is laid to lawn with a pathway to the front entrance door and there is a side access gate. The rear garden is enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and oil store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74791160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.