4 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Beautifully appointed refurbished family house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, excellent fitted kitchen.
- Utility room, cloakroom.
- Four bedrooms.
- Refitted bathroom/shower room.
- NO CHAIN.
Beautifully appointed, refurbished larger than average mid row house, gas central heating, double glazing. Spacious family accommodation comprising; hall, lounge, dining room, refurbished kitchen with appliances. Utility room, cloaks. Four well proportioned bedrooms, refitted bathroom/shower room.
Beautifully appointed and tastefully decorated refurbished mid row house, ideally located for all amenities, and benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and many other features. The spacious and well planned accommodation includes a hall, lounge, dining room and superbly appointed refitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances. Utility room, cloakroom with W.B/W.C. There are four well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted bathroom/shower room. Well kept gardens.
Double glazed entrance door and upper double glazed window, tall store cupboard, double radiator and a cloak area understairs.
Front Lounge 15' 2" in to bay x 15' 8" in to recess ( 4.62m in to bay x 4.78m in to recess )
Double radiator and double glazed bay window.
Rear Dining Kitchen 10' 10" recess x 10' 9" ( 3.30m recess x 3.28m )
Oak laminate floor covering, double radiator and double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 13' 11" ( 3.40m x 4.24m )
Having an excellent range of units with white doors, butchers block work surface and comprising single drainer stainless steel sink with lower cupboards and washing machine plumbing. Further range of double and single base units, drawer unit and integral oven and gas hob. Two double, four single and one corner wall unit. Double glazed window above sink unit. Ceiling spotlights, Oak laminate floor covering.
With a range of matching units including a stainless steel single drainer, a sink unit with lower cupboard and two further double base cupboards. Additional work surface with lower cupboards, two double glazed windows, oak laminate floor covering ideal gas central heating boiler.
Refitted white suite and comprising WC, wash basin and oak laminate floor covering.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to.
With access to the following rooms.
Front Bedroom One 15' 3" in to bay x 13' 4" in to recess ( 4.65m in to bay x 4.06m in to recess )
Double glazed bay window and a double radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
A double glazed window and a double radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 1" in to recess ( 3.96m x 3.38m in to recess )
Double glazed window and a double radiator.
Rear Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 9" in to recess ( 3.30m x 2.36m in to recess )
A double glazed window and a double radiator.
Feature Refitted Bathroom
Having a white suite and comprising:- corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and a tiled shower cubicle. Two double glazed frosted windows, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights and oak laminate floor covering.
Features access to a front and rear garden.
Front garden boasts both shrubs and paving.
The rear garden has mature shrubs, paving and a patio area. Boundary wall and timber gate to rear path with access to a water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74793122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.