3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMulberry Mews, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2UF
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated On A Large Corner Plot
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A LARGE CORNER PLOT IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SA IN THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated on a large corner plot of a quiet cul-de-sac in the historic market town of Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Kirkham market square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large second reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a large enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with paved patio area and tree house perfect for outdoor family entertainment and a low maintenance front garden with parking for two vehicles. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 454771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.